Mid-Career / Professional Resume
4 or more years’ experience (Managers and Non-Managers)
In today’s economic climate this segment of the job market has been hit the hardest and will take many more years to recover. Many people who have been working for years in their job/industry who felt secure now find themselves unemployed and thrown into a highly competitive job market. Those who are still working and want to advance in their career or change their career are just too nervous to make that move. Between the slow economy, corporate downsizing, technology replacing people and jobs being out-sourced; the mid-career/professional positions have the most competition and you need a winning resume to stand out from the crowed.
A good resume will not cut it, you need a GREAT resume that will convince the employer you’re their best choice for their team. At Career Thinker a certified resume writer we will craft a resume that will show off your skills, experience, knowledge, education and accomplishments. Your Career Thinker resume will be rich with key words and power verbs that will register with today’s hiring managers and computers that scan resumes for candidate matching. Remember in today’s era many companies have a computer sort through their resumes first for candidates before any humans see them.
If you’re seeking a career advancement we will focus on your; skills, experience and accomplishments which are relevant and target the responsibilities of the new position. A word of advice; it is extremely professional that you have a well written resume to post for positions within the company you are currently employed; most people don’t bother and they just apply to the internal postings with a brief written statement; a well-crafted resume will surely get you noticed and can get you that position.
If a career change is your desire we will leverage your skills, experience, achievements and education that will translate to the new career you are targeting. A resume for a career change is all about how well your resume markets you against those candidates experienced in your new career.
Mid-Career / Professional Resume $ 399.00
What you will receive
- Your professional crafted resume with powerful content to give you the edge over your competition
- Resume in MS Word Format (doc & docx)
- Resume in PDF Format
- Your resume will be Applicant Tracking System (ATS) Friendly
- Our 60 Day Resume to Interview Guarantee
- Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
How It Works
- Complete your purchase
- Send us your current resume after checkout if you have one
- Fill out our “Resume Thinker” form that will be emailed following the checkout process
- Within 1 business day after you send back your “Resume Thinker” form, a resume writer that fits your needs will be assigned to your project and will arrange a phone consultation. During this one-on-one consultation the writer and you will collaborate together so the best results are achieved. (Consultation can last 60/90 minutes)
- Approximately 5-10 business days from the next business day after our consultation call you will receive a draft of your new resume for approval.