4-sessions Career Coaching includes
- First session 90-minutes
- Next three sessions 60-minutes
- Career reconnaissance form and review
- Five-parallel lives exercise
- DISC Career Management Assessment
- Motivators or Value Assessment
- After session one or two if either Career Coach or Client feels the coaching relationship is not in sync a refund for remaining coaching sessions will be processed minus the cost of any taken assessments.
- Before session #1, a career reconnaissance form will need to be completed along with the DISC Career Management Assessment. (Motivators Assessment before session #2).
- Career coaching is a team effort, and there will be homework in between sessions.
- There will be early evening availability for coaching sessions as they need to be taken from a private and quiet space.
- It is suggested that coaching sessions are taken 6-10 days apart, and setting up all schedules during the first session works best.