At Career Thinker, our writers understand the critical role a cover letter plays in the process of getting the interview. We can write a core cover letter targeted towards the industry and position you are aiming for, and you can update/edit as needed or you can send us the job posting you are applying to, and we will write a cover letter targeted directly for this job posting. Either way, we will craft a well-organized cover letter highlighting the reasons why you’re the candidate for the position. If you’re changing careers, we will ensure we emphasize how your skills and experience transfer to their job opening.
What You Receive
- Your professionally crafted cover letter targeting the career, industry, and position you’re applying to
- Cover letter in MS Word Format which is standard
- Cover letter in PDF Format
- Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee – you will receive a draft for your approval before receiving your final copy.
How It Works (if you’re purchasing a cover letter with a resume service we will write the resume first)
- Make your purchase
- During check out attach your resume or email it to resume@CareerThinker.com unless we currently have your resume
- Fill out our “Cover Thinker” form that will be emailed following the checkout process. There will be a spot to paste a copy of a job posting
- Within one business day after you send back your “Cover Thinker” form, a resume writer that fits your needs will be assigned to your project and will arrange a phone consultation. During this one-on-one consultation, the writer and you will collaborate, so the best results are achieved. (Consultation can last up to 30 minutes).
- 1-3 business days after your consultation, you will receive a draft of your new resume for approval.