What You Get
- Your professional crafted resume sells your potential, so you can start to market yourself.
- An optimized resume that is rich in keywords, skills, accomplishments, and value statements.
- Resume in MS Word Format (docx).
- Resume in a searchable PDF format.
- Your resume will be in ATS-friendly format and rich in keywords for your target positions.
- We will send you a copy of your resume DISCstyles assessment, useful for interview preparation and self-development.
- Our 100% Editing Satisfaction Guarantee.
How It Works
- Make your purchase.
- Send us your current resume during checkout if you have one.
- Fill out our “Resume Thinker Info” form that will be emailed following the checkout process.
- Complete your DISCstyles assessment – the link provided after your order is processed.
- Within one business day, a resume writer that fits your needs will be assigned to your project and arrange a phone consultation. You and the writer will collaborate during this one-on-one consultation, so the best results are achieved (Consultation can last up to 60 minutes).
- Approximately 7-10 business days after your consultation, we will email your new resume draft for review.
- You will communicate with your writer on any changes, edits, or questions on your resume.