Congratulations, you landed the new job or promotion you were aiming for, and now you need to update your Career Thinker Resume/LinkedIn profile to reflect this change; no worries, we have you covered with our Resume Update Service.
This service is when you’re updating a resume and LinkedIn that a Certified Professional Resume Writer previously crafted from Career Thinker. Updating a resume and LinkedIn that Career Thinker did not craft would fall into a different resume service.
What You Receive
- Your previous resume, updated with your new position/s, or a new company showing your new job and accomplishments.
- Your resume is in MS Word format.
- Your resume is in PDF format.
- Updated LinkedIn profile with your new position/s
- You will receive a draft for your approval before receiving your final copy.
How It Works
- Make your purchase
- Fill out our “Resume Thinker” form that we will email following the checkout process. Please attached your current resume to this form.
- Within one business day after you send back your “Resume Thinker” form, a resume writer that fits your needs will be assigned to your project and will arrange a phone consultation. During this one-on-one consultation, the writer and you will collaborate so the best results are achieved. (Consultation can last up to 30 minutes).
- 5-10 business days after your consultation, you will receive a draft of your new resume for approval.