It’s no secret that one of the best methods to connect to a job opportunity is by recommendation or a lead when networking with a professional colleague, client, friend, or family member. As time passes us by we lose track of our professional contacts from the past (co-workers, managers, bosses, direct reports, and alumni). Today with the invention of networking/social media sites, you can connect with your professional past. Please visit our page Networking/LinkedIn to gain more insight into the phenomena of LinkedIn
LinkedIn is the most widely used website that connects you with current and former professional colleagues, contacts, and clients you have done business with; it also connects you to industry groups and company alumni groups. LinkedIn is changing the way the professional world stays connected to share their career status, ideas, work experiences, and contacts. LinkedIn hit 600 million members in 2019, making it a powerful professional networking and recruitment source where potential employers can easily find candidates that fulfill their requirements. When you’re searching for a job, it’s a perfect networking tool to inform all your professional contacts that you are on the market. Getting a job lead or recommendation through a connection can give you one foot in the door. Even if you’re not currently in the job market, an updated and well presented LinkedIn profile can unexpectedly lead to new career opportunities.
In today’s job search, a winning LinkedIn profile can open the doors to many career opportunities, even before companies post job openings. A professionally written LinkedIn profile is a powerful online marketing and job search tool that will showcase your; expertise, accomplishments, work history, education, skills, and position you as a leader in your industry.
It’s essential in today’s job search that you have a well thought out and professionally written LinkedIn profile; it should be crafted with the same level of importance as your resume. At Career Thinker, our resume writing team will create a LinkedIn profile that will highlight you and your professional career while keeping you relevant in today’s job market. A significant aspect of the LinkedIn platform is that it gives you space and opportunity to provide you with a personality and voice which can attract more opportunities. Your LinkedIn profile shouldn’t just be a duplication of your resume; it needs to compliment it and add to it. If you’re not a member on LinkedIn, we can create a new profile, or we can redesign your current profile if you’re already a member.
LinkedIn Profile service with current or prior resume purchase $339.00
LinkedIn Profile service without current or previous resume purchase $599.00
What You Receive
- A professional crafted LinkedIn Profile by a certified resume writer.
- One-on-one communication with your writer to achieve a profile with your message.
- Unlimited Revisions of your profile until you are satisfied with its content and visual appeal.
- We upload the profile, so it looks impressive.
How It Works
- Make your purchase.
- Send us your current resume during checkout if you have one or email it to Resume@CareerThinker.com
- Fill out our “LinkedIn Thinker” form that will be available after your purchase and also emailed to you following the checkout process
- Within one business day after you send back your “LinkedIn Thinker” form, a resume writer that fits your needs will be assigned to your project and will arrange a phone consultation.
- During this one-on-one consultation, the writer and you will collaborate, so the best results are achieved. (Consultation can last up to 30 minutes).
- 6-10 business days after your consultation, you will be able to view your LinkedIn profile for your review.
- After you review your LinkedIn Profile, we will go over your account settings to optimize your profile.