Recent Grad & Entry Level Resumes with 0-2 Years of Work Experience.
Have you recently graduated from College, Trade School or High School and now you want to take your education to start climbing your career ladder, but you feel your lack of experience or work history is going to put you in that classic “catch22” situation …. no one wants to hire you until you have experience and you can’t get experience until someone hires you. The truth is this doesn’t have to be the situation; many companies love to hire recent grads entering the job market, they feel they are creative, full of energy, motivated and don’t have the corrupt practices of the seasoned employees. They can train and develop you to fit their needs
The challenge is if you don’t have a well-crafted resume and cover letters that can powerfully sell your skills, attributes, and your value as a potential employee; you will likely face this “catch 22” situation. We will focus on your strengths and emphasize what you have done; academically, professionally, athletically, as a volunteer or otherwise and market you to be part of their winning team.
Recent Grad & Entry Level Resume $349.00
What you get
- A professionally crafted resume that markets your potential.
- An optimized resume that is rich in keywords, skills, accomplishments, and value statements.
- Resume in MS Word Format (docx).
- Resume in a searchable PDF Format.
- ATS friendly format and rich in keywords for your target positions.
- We will send you a copy of your resume DISCstyles assessment, which is useful for interview preparation and self-development.
- Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
How It Works
- Make your purchase.
- Fill out our “Resume Thinker Info” form that will be emailed following the checkout process.
- Complete your DISCstyles assessment – the link provided after your order is processed.
- A business day later, a resume writer that fits your career path will be assigned to your project and arrange a phone consultation.
- During this one-on-one consultation, the writer and you will collaborate, so the best results are achieved.
- Approximately 7-10 business days after your consultation, we will email a resume draft.
- You will communicate with your writer on any resume changes, edits, or questions.