This resume writing service is for those who fall into the service and support teams of the workplace (i.e.; Sales Associate, Food Service, Truck Driver, Cashier, Warehousing, Hospitality, Retail, Waiter, Waitress, Security, etc.) also for those who are part of the trade sector (i.e.; Plumber, Electrician, Carpenter, Mechanic, Landscaper, etc.)
If you fall into this sector of employment you might think you don’t need a resume, just filling out a job application is all you need to do to land a job. Well, that might work in some cases and was the norm in the past, but today we are at different times. Today it is common that all employers expect a resume when applying to any position. Those who have a professionally written resume significantly increase their odds of getting an interview and job offer.
A professionally written resume is an investment in you; gives you more value in the job market, and it lets the employer know that you are serious about getting a job offer. Remember a resume is the first impression the employer has of you to ensure it’s the best impression possible. A professional resume builds more value with your potential employer who can lead to a higher starting salary compare to poorly written or no resume.
Your Career Thinker resume will be crafted by a Certified Professional Resume Writer (CPRW) who will highlight your; work experience, knowledge, attributes, and work ethic; proving you’re their best choice for their team. Your resume will be rich with relevant keywords, experience, and achievements that will catch the attention of the reader, leading in more interviews and job offers.
SERVICE / TRADE RESUME $ 429.00
What you will receive
- Your crafted professional resume rich in keywords highlighting your; knowledge, work experience, attributes, and results/achievements.
- Resume in MS Word Format which is standard
- Resume in PDF Format at no extra charge
- Your resume will be ATS/Electronic friendly
- Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
How It Works
- Make your purchase.
- Fill out our “Resume Thinker” form that will be emailed following the checkout process.
- Within one business day after you send back your “Resume Thinker” form, a resume writer that fits your needs will be assigned to your project and will arrange a phone consultation.
- During this one-on-one consultation, the writer and you will collaborate, so the best results are achieved. (Consultation can last 60-75 minutes.)
- Approximately 5-10 business days after your consultation, you will receive a draft of your new resume for approval.