Executive Level Resume
C Level Executives / Presidents & Vice President / Directors / Senior Management /
Sales Executives / Regional & District Management / IT Management /
Lawyers / Business Owners /
Manufacturing Plant Managers / Quality Engineers
This resume service is for all C level Executives, Senior Managers, IT Managers, Sales Executives, Lawyers, and Business Owners (i.e., President, Chief Executive Officer, Chief Financial Officer, Chief Information Officer, Chief Technology Officer, Chief Operations Officer, Chief Creative Officer, Executive Vice President, Vice President, Director, Regional or District Management, IT Management, Controller, Senior, Senior Managers, Senior Project Managers, Manufacturing Plant Manager, Quality Engineers, Business Owners who are transitioning and other executive-level managers with six-figure plus salaries).
As a highly accomplished individual, you understand that your resume needs to be tailored to brand you as a driver of results in all aspects of your career. At Career Thinker, your resume will be designed and written to communicate the results that the Board of Directors, Senior Management, and Executive Recruiters are looking for in candidates for executive positions. Your Career Thinker executive resume will focus on and highlight your experience and accomplishments within but not limited to the following areas:
|Personal Management||P&L Control||Operations Management|
|Sales Management||SG&A Management||Budgeting|
|Cost Containment||Product Development||IPO Expertise|
|Sales Growth||ROI Management||Research and Development|
|Revenue Management||Market Evaluations||Asset Allocation|
|Joint Ventures||Business Start-ups||Leadership|
|Merger Acquisitions||Strategic Planning||Capital Expenditures|
|Team Building Expertise||Business Turnarounds||Company Branding|
|Compliance Control||International Business||Divestitures|
|Human Resource Management||Integration Programs||IT Management|
Your resume needs to demonstrate that you’re experienced and deliver results in profitability, productivity, and continued growth; while portraying yourself as someone who seizes opportunities while being an innovative and visionary leader. It all comes down to how you impact the company’s bottom line and company image. Your Career Thinker executive resume will blend all these aspects of you in a well-crafted document, rich in keywords, power verbs, accomplishments, and achievements.
Executive Service Double Play
Executive Service Triple Play
Executive Gold Package
What You Receive
- A professionally designed and written resume with keyword optimization to score well in Applicant Tracking Systems
- Resume in MS Word Format (.docx)
- Resume in PDF Format at no extra charge
- Your resume will be ATS/Electronic Friendly
- Your DISCstyles Leadership Assessment
- Our 100% Editing Satisfaction Guarantee
How It Works
- Complete your purchase.
- Fill out our “Resume Thinker” form; a form link will be emailed following the checkout process.
- Complete your DISCstyles Leadership Assessment.
- Within one business day after you send back your “Resume Thinker” form, a resume writer that fits your needs will be assigned to your project and will send arrangements for a phone consultation.
- During this one-on-one consultation, you and the writer will collaborate, so the best results are achieved (Consultation can last 60-90 minutes).
- Approximately 5-10 business days from the next business day after our consultation call, you will receive a draft of your new resume for approval.
- After your project is complete, we will conduct a best resume practice zoom session to get you started in your search.