MID-CAREER / PROFESSIONAL RESUME
3 or more years’ experience (Managers and Non-Managers)
In today’s economic climate, this segment of the job market has been hit the hardest and will take many more years to recover. Many people who have been working for years in their job/industry who felt secure now find themselves unemployed and thrown into a highly competitive job market. Those who are still working and want to advance in their career or change their career are just too nervous about making that move. Between the slow economy, corporate downsizing, technology replacing people and jobs being outsourced; the mid-career/professional positions have the most competitive and you need a winning resume to stand out from the crowd.
A good resume will not cut it; you need a GREAT resume that will convince the employer you’re their best choice for their team. At Career Thinker, a certified resume writer will craft a resume that will show off your skills, experience, knowledge, education, and accomplishments. Your Career Thinker resume will be rich with keywords and power verbs that will register with today’s hiring managers and computers that scan resumes for candidate matching. Remember, in today’s era; many companies have a computer sort through their resumes first for candidates before any humans see them.
If you’re seeking career advancement, we will focus on your; skills, experience, and accomplishments which are relevant and target the responsibilities of the new position. A word of advice; professionally, you have a well-written resume to post for positions within the company you are currently employed; most people don’t bother, and they apply to the internal postings with a brief written statement; a well-crafted resume will surely get you noticed and can get you that position.
If a career change is your desire, we will leverage your skills, experience, achievements, and education that will translate to the new career you are targeting. A resume for a career change is all about how well your resume markets you against those candidates experienced in your new career.
Mid-Career / Professional Resume
What You Receive
- Your professional crafted resume with compelling content to give you the edge over your competition.
- Resume in MS Word Format (docx).
- Resume in searchable PDF Format.
- Your resume will be Applicant Tracking System (ATS) friendly and rich in keywords towards your target. We will send you a copy of your DISC assessment, which is useful for job interview preparation and self-development.
- We will send you a copy of your DISCstyles assessment, which is useful for interview preparation and self-development.
- Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
How It Works
- Complete your purchase.
- Fill out our “Resume Thinker” form that will be emailed following the checkout process.
- Complete a DISCstyles assessment linked provided after your order is processed.
- Within one business day after you send back your “Resume Thinker” form, a resume writer that fits your needs will be assigned to your project and will arrange a phone consultation.
- During this one-on-one consultation, the writer and you will collaborate so the best results are achieved. (Consultation can last 60/90 minutes).
- Approximately 5-10 business days from the next business day after our consultation call, you will receive a draft of your new resume for approval.